Our Labor & Employment Practice Group has extensive experience representing clients in many types of litigation in employment issues and counsels in obtaining work and resident permits, drafting contracts and structuring phantom stock plans. The Practice Group also advises in employment issues at high executive level and provides litigation services in white-collar crimes. Labor & Employment Practice Group also regularly provides legal services on occupational accidents, health and safety regulations, workplace changes, trade unions, and the legislative and judicial framework of atypical employment to national and multinational corporate clients.
Articles About Labor & Employment Law
- GDPR: Sanctions for Non-Compliance
- A Comparative Approach to EU’s GDPR and the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law
- Need to Know Guide About the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Individual Rights Provided by General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)
- Entrepreneurship and Turkey’s 2015 SME Strategy and Action Plan
- Increasing Demand on Personal Loans in Turkey