Our Aviation Practice Group has extensive experience representing clients in many types of aviation related transactions. Our clients include domestic and international, state owned and private companies, aviation finance institutions, flight training organizations, air-taxi operators, maintenance, repair and overhaul companies, search and rescue service providers and air transportation companies. We also have a strong practice representing clients in all types of corporate re-structuring in aviation industry.
Articles About Aviation Defense Industry Law
- Competition on Air: Istanbul New Airport
- Turkey’s Competition Law Case Studies in Defense Industry
- Co-operation Agreements in Defense Industries
- Force Majeure in Defense Contracts in Turkey: Who Really Decides on It?
- A Booming Option: Venture Capital in Turkish Defense Technologies
- Undefinitized Contract Action (‘UCA’) of Defense Industries
- Where Does the Law Stand in S-400 versus F-35 Case?
- Bullet Points in Aviation Industry: Aircraft Registration in Turkey
- Turkey’s Recent Presidential Decree Sets New Rules of Security and Defense-Related Procurement by Ministry of Interior
- Financial Leasing as a Method of Aircraft Financing
- The Best Corporate Structure for Technology Firms in Turkey: Does it Really Exist?
- Public Offerings and Corporate Governance in Turkish Defense Industry
- Aircraft Operating Leasing in Turkish Law
- An Outlook on Government Contracts in Turkey: Special Focus on Aerospace and Defense
- Legal Alert: A Way Out for Many Public Procurement Contractors in Turkey
- Turkey is to Implement Privatization in Defense Industries: Privatization in Military or Adopting a New Facility Management Model?
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and Its Effect on Cybersecurity
- Turkey Established Space Agency
- Could the Inventions Created by Artificial Intelligence be Protected within the Scope of Intellectual Property Rights?
- Regulating Internet Of Things (IoT) :Senate Bill 327 of the United States
- In or Out: The Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces Treaty
- The Risks of Cloud Computing
- The Nature of Offset Agreements in Defense Industries
- Regulation on Procedures and Principles Regarding the Execution of Industrial Cooperation Projects
- GDPR: Sanctions for Non-Compliance