HERDEM’s typical transactions include credit facilities, banking services, structured finance and derivatives, capital markets and Islamic finance instruments, investment funds and the private equities.
Our practice spans a wide variety of industries, including retail, supply chain, construction, energy and technology. Our Banking and Finance Practice Group keeps a keen eye on global and local developments involving anti money laundering practices and the global banking regulations.
Articles About Banking And Finance Law
- New Communiqué on Management and Auditing of Information Systems of Financial Leasing, Factoring and Financing Companies
- Legal Update: Data Protection
- A Booming Option: Venture Capital in Turkish Defense Technologies
- Public Offerings and Corporate Governance in Turkish Defense Industry
- Crowdfunding in Turkey
- Turkey Imposed Withholding Tax on Digital Advertising
- Could the Inventions Created by Artificial Intelligence be Protected within the Scope of Intellectual Property Rights?
- Convertible Bonds in Turkey
- The Effect of GDPR in PECR and Electronic Marketing
- By-Passing Competition Law: Online Platforms
- Accusations on Elon Musk and Tesla: Is The Market Manipulated?
- GDPR to Boost Your Business
- Territoriality of GDPR
- GDPR: Sanctions for Non-Compliance
- A Comparative Approach to EU’s GDPR and the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law
- Supervision and Enforcement of GDPR
- Need to Know Guide About the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- A Short Pathway to General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)
- HERDEM speaks at Nuclear Finance Conference, 11-12 May, OECD Conference Center, Paris
- Seminar on Commercilization of Innovation 3 March 2016
- Presentation on Public Domain! A Regulatory Perspective: How Crowdfunding is Applicable in International Markets? Date 12 January 2015 Venue Boğaziçi University
- A Quick Look at Turkey’s Domestic Incentives Mechanism for Investment
- Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Technology and Banking
- ICSID Arbitration: A Tool to Secure International Investments