HERDEM’s typical transactions include credit facilities, banking services, structured finance and derivatives, capital markets and Islamic finance instruments, investment funds and the private equities.
Our practice spans a wide variety of industries, including retail, supply chain, construction, energy and technology. Our Banking and Finance Practice Group keeps a keen eye on global and local developments involving anti money laundering practices and the global banking regulations.
Articles About Banking And Finance Law
- Convertible Bonds in Turkey
- The Effect of GDPR in PECR and Electronic Marketing
- By-Passing Competition Law: Online Platforms
- Accusations on Elon Musk and Tesla: Is The Market Manipulated?
- GDPR to Boost Your Business
- Territoriality of GDPR
- GDPR: Sanctions for Non-Compliance
- A Comparative Approach to EU’s GDPR and the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law
- Supervision and Enforcement of GDPR
- Need to Know Guide About the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- A Short Pathway to General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)
- HERDEM speaks at Nuclear Finance Conference, 11-12 May, OECD Conference Center, Paris
- Seminar on Commercilization of Innovation 3 March 2016
- Presentation on Public Domain! A Regulatory Perspective: How Crowdfunding is Applicable in International Markets? Date 12 January 2015 Venue Boğaziçi University
- A Quick Look at Turkey’s Domestic Incentives Mechanism for Investment
- Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Technology and Banking
- ICSID Arbitration: A Tool to Secure International Investments
- Turkey’s Civil Offset Regulation
- Effects of Turkey’s Parliamentary Election on Economy
- Increasing Demand on Personal Loans in Turkey
- Registered E-Mail System of MASAK under the Law on Prevention of Financing of Terrorism
- Mergers and Acquisitions Deals in 2014, Expectations for 2015
- Taxation, Import, Export and Transfers under Turkish Petroleum Law
- Collateral Assignments in Respect of Credit Agreements: Belt or Suspender for Foreign Companies in Turkey?