Global business faces new and increasing regulatory challenges in many parts of the world. Market regulations especially in sectors like energy, banking, telecommunication and the pharmaceutical require not only a profound knowledge of the sector insights but also an in depth knowledge of the compliance regulations.
Our Compliance Practice Group advises pharmaceutical, technology and the energy companies, multinational corporations on key issues and challenges affecting their businesses’ compliance.
Articles About Compliance Law
- GDPR Perspective: Where Does Facial Recognition Stand in the World?
- International Health Tourism in Turkey
- Turkey is to Implement Privatization in Defense Industries: Privatization in Military or Adopting a New Facility Management Model?
- Direct Marketing Requirements Under the Data Protection Regulations
- The Risks of Cloud Computing
- The Effect of GDPR in PECR and Electronic Marketing
- By-Passing Competition Law: Online Platforms
- Accusations on Elon Musk and Tesla: Is The Market Manipulated?
- Regulation on Procedures and Principles Regarding the Execution of Industrial Cooperation Projects
- GDPR to Boost Your Business
- Territoriality of GDPR
- GDPR: Sanctions for Non-Compliance
- A Comparative Approach to EU’s GDPR and the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law
- Supervision and Enforcement of GDPR
- Need to Know Guide About the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- A Short Pathway to General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)
- Individual Rights Provided by General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)
- GDPR and RegTech
- California Supreme Court Decision on Military Procurement and Unfair Competition
- A Quick Look at Turkey’s Domestic Incentives Mechanism for Investment
- Bilateral Investment Treaties
- ICSID Arbitration: A Tool to Secure International Investments
- Entrepreneurship and Turkey’s 2015 SME Strategy and Action Plan
- New Era in Procurement: Industrial Cooperation in Turkey
- Turkey’s Civil Offset Regulation