Global business faces new and increasing regulatory challenges in many parts of the world. Market regulations especially in sectors like energy, banking, telecommunication and the pharmaceutical require not only a profound knowledge of the sector insights but also an in depth knowledge of the compliance regulations.
Our Compliance Practice Group advises pharmaceutical, technology and the energy companies, multinational corporations on key issues and challenges affecting their businesses’ compliance.
Articles About Compliance Law
- California Supreme Court Decision on Military Procurement and Unfair Competition
- A Quick Look at Turkey’s Domestic Incentives Mechanism for Investment
- Bilateral Investment Treaties
- ICSID Arbitration: A Tool to Secure International Investments
- Entrepreneurship and Turkey’s 2015 SME Strategy and Action Plan
- New Era in Procurement: Industrial Cooperation in Turkey
- Turkey’s Civil Offset Regulation
- Spotlight: Concerns about Constitutionality of Turkey’s New IP/O Regime in Civil Industrial Sectors
- Registered E-Mail System of MASAK under the Law on Prevention of Financing of Terrorism
- Rapidly Developing Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Market In Turkey