Global business faces new and increasing regulatory challenges in many parts of the world. Market regulations especially in sectors like energy, banking, telecommunication and the pharmaceutical require not only a profound knowledge of the sector insights but also an in depth knowledge of the compliance regulations.
Our Compliance Practice Group advises pharmaceutical, technology and the energy companies, multinational corporations on key issues and challenges affecting their businesses’ compliance.
Articles About Compliance Law
- A Glance to Privacy Matters in Turkey in February 2019
- Public Offerings and Corporate Governance in Turkish Defense Industry
- Turkey’s Data Protection Authority Ruled Principles on Direct Marketing
- Just Cause Dissolution of the Limited Liability Companies in Turkey
- Turkey Imposed Withholding Tax on Digital Advertising
- GDPR Perspective: Where Does Facial Recognition Stand in the World?
- International Health Tourism in Turkey
- Turkey is to Implement Privatization in Defense Industries: Privatization in Military or Adopting a New Facility Management Model?
- Direct Marketing Requirements Under the Data Protection Regulations
- The Risks of Cloud Computing
- The Effect of GDPR in PECR and Electronic Marketing
- By-Passing Competition Law: Online Platforms
- Accusations on Elon Musk and Tesla: Is The Market Manipulated?
- Regulation on Procedures and Principles Regarding the Execution of Industrial Cooperation Projects
- GDPR to Boost Your Business
- Territoriality of GDPR
- GDPR: Sanctions for Non-Compliance
- A Comparative Approach to EU’s GDPR and the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law
- Supervision and Enforcement of GDPR
- Need to Know Guide About the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- A Short Pathway to General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)
- Individual Rights Provided by General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)
- GDPR and RegTech
- California Supreme Court Decision on Military Procurement and Unfair Competition
- A Quick Look at Turkey’s Domestic Incentives Mechanism for Investment