Our Corporate and Commercial Practice Group work together with Projects Practice to combine negotiation and lawyering skills with sector knowledge aiming to respond together. This provides our clients and also the counter parties with the confidence that they will be responded by a qualified team comprised of efficient trusted advisors speaking the same language with them. The Practice Group advises on the full range of commercial and corporate issues and regularly assists national and multinational incorporations, represents clients in complex and sophisticated deals, transactions and provides daily consulting, litigation and the arbitration services. HERDEM’s Corporate and Commercial Practice Group’s exclusive professionalism approach manifests itself in a number of ways on daily activities. Since the firm has effective responsiveness and commits to respond within only eight hours in its local time wherever the client is located, our Corporate and Commercial Practice Group’s clients know that the lights are always on in Turkey for their business.
Articles About Corporate and Commercial Law
- United States Foreign Corruption Act: An Extraterritorial Legislation to be Aware of
- Corporate Governance and Technology Firms: A necessity or Burden?
- Whistleblowing in Turkey: A New Chapter Thanks to EU?
- A Way to Internationalize Technology Products, Reseller Agreements
- Convertible Bonds in Turkey: A Way for Equity Financing for Tech Startups?
- Interfaces, Algorithms, Codes, Control Flow and Copyright Protection in Turkey
- New Communiqué on Management and Auditing of Information Systems of Financial Leasing, Factoring and Financing Companies
- GDPR Compliance Check for the Airline Companies
- Leveraged Buyouts: A Viable Way to Stimulate Research and Development?
- An Update on Insurance Arbitration
- Competition on Air: Istanbul New Airport
- Financing the Commercialization: Corporate Partnerships
- Turkey’s Competition Law Case Studies in Defense Industry
- Shareholders Agreement: Supplement or an Alternative for Tech Start-Ups?
- Privileged Shares: A Way to Customizing Technology Firms
- IP Centric Joint Ventures Head to Face Questions under Turkish Law
- Financial Leasing as a Method of Aircraft Financing
- The Best Corporate Structure for Technology Firms in Turkey: Does it Really Exist?
- Public Offerings and Corporate Governance in Turkish Defense Industry
- Just Cause Dissolution of the Limited Liability Companies in Turkey
- Ownership Preferences of IP Rights in Tech Transactions and Disadvantages of Joint Venture Model
- A Simple Guide for Foreign Exchange Restrictions in Contracts in Turkey
- Could the Inventions Created by Artificial Intelligence be Protected within the Scope of Intellectual Property Rights?
- The Risks of Cloud Computing
- The Present and Future of the Copyrights: Digital Music Platforms