Regarded as one of the pharmerging countries Turkey’s pharmaceutical industry has recently recorded significant jump in life expectancy and physician consultation rates which has generated a stronger demand for pharmaceutical products.
Our Health and Pharmaceutical Practice Group advises clients in local healthcare industry, latest regulatory arrangements and the new incentive schemes and in depth analysis of investment opportunities.
Articles About Health and Pharmaceutical Law
- HERDEM360: Information Technologies and Industrial Cooperation, 16 July 2016
- HERDEM speaks on Industrial Cooperation Programs in Toledo, May 22-25 2016
- HERDEM360 Meetings: Localization, Indigenization and Intersectoral Partnerships May 14,2016 @Divan Hotel
- Seminar on Industrial Cooperation and Offset Programs
- Industrial Cooperation in Healthcare: Guideline in English is Available Now
- Seminar on Commercilization of Innovation 3 March 2016
- Drexel University’s Global Innovation Partnership Lecture Series starts with HERDEM: 23 February 2016
- HERDEM’S Training Program on Commercialization of Innovation – Istanbul Health Industry Cluster
- A Quick Look at Turkey’s Domestic Incentives Mechanism for Investment
- Turkey’s Civil Offset Regulation
- Spotlight: Concerns about Constitutionality of Turkey’s New IP/O Regime in Civil Industrial Sectors
- Turkey’s Civil Offset/Industrial Participation Enthusiasm: Public Procurement versus Industrial Participation, Creating a Risk Area in International Trade Practices
- Mergers and Acquisitions Deals in 2014, Expectations for 2015
- General Aspects of Corporate Structuring in a Regulated Market: Pharma in Turkey
- Is Data Exclusivity an Advantage or an Obstacle for Pharmaceutical Companies in Turkey?
- What is Happening in the Turkish Pharmaceutical Market?
- Pharma Pricing in Turkey: Challenge And Opportunity