Regarded as one of the pharmerging countries Turkey’s pharmaceutical industry has recently recorded significant jump in life expectancy and physician consultation rates which has generated a stronger demand for pharmaceutical products.
Our Health and Pharmaceutical Practice Group advises clients in local healthcare industry, latest regulatory arrangements and the new incentive schemes and in depth analysis of investment opportunities.
Articles About Health and Pharmaceutical Law
- Turkey to Require Plain Packaging on Tobacco Products
- Legal Alert: A Way Out for Many Public Procurement Contractors in Turkey
- International Health Tourism in Turkey
- Could the Inventions Created by Artificial Intelligence be Protected within the Scope of Intellectual Property Rights?
- Regulating Internet Of Things (IoT) :Senate Bill 327 of the United States
- The Nature of Offset Agreements in Defense Industries
- Accusations on Elon Musk and Tesla: Is The Market Manipulated?
- The Intersection: Pharmaceutical Sector and EU Competition Law
- Regulation on Procedures and Principles Regarding the Execution of Industrial Cooperation Projects
- GDPR to Boost Your Business
- Territoriality of GDPR
- GDPR: Sanctions for Non-Compliance
- A Comparative Approach to EU’s GDPR and the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law
- Supervision and Enforcement of GDPR
- Need to Know Guide About the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- A Short Pathway to General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)
- Individual Rights Provided by General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)
- HERDEM360: Information Technologies and Industrial Cooperation, 16 July 2016
- HERDEM speaks on Industrial Cooperation Programs in Toledo, May 22-25 2016
- HERDEM360 Meetings: Localization, Indigenization and Intersectoral Partnerships May 14,2016 @Divan Hotel
- Seminar on Industrial Cooperation and Offset Programs
- Industrial Cooperation in Healthcare: Guideline in English is Available Now
- Seminar on Commercilization of Innovation 3 March 2016
- Drexel University’s Global Innovation Partnership Lecture Series starts with HERDEM: 23 February 2016
- HERDEM’S Training Program on Commercialization of Innovation – Istanbul Health Industry Cluster