As the world changes, dynamics and the rules of the trade evolves indispensably with close impact to business world. Our International Trade and Global Offset Practice Group has been designed to assist incorporations and the government authorities against the pitfalls associated with implementation of international trading rules.
Our practice also includes assisting clients in export control, compliance, procurement and the intellectual property issues in Turkey and abroad through highly respected worldwide collaborators.
HERDEM’s International Trade and Global Offset Practice Group mainly focuses on WTO and EU rules applicable to trade and represent clients in many types and sophisticated structure of offset/industrial participation projects both in military and civil practices. HERDEM currently represents large contractors, OEMs in this market as the only law firm in Turkey building governmental relations aiming to contribute to the future’s industrial participation policies and invited by foreign universities by giving lectures on proposed free tree agreements.
Articles About International Trade Law
- An Insight on Defense Offsets and Military Procurement
- California Supreme Court Decision on Military Procurement and Unfair Competition
- HERDEM360: Information Technologies and Industrial Cooperation, 16 July 2016
- HERDEM speaks on Industrial Cooperation Programs in Toledo, May 22-25 2016
- HERDEM360 Meetings: Localization, Indigenization and Intersectoral Partnerships May 14,2016 @Divan Hotel
- Seminar on Industrial Cooperation and Offset Programs
- Industrial Cooperation in Healthcare: Guideline in English is Available Now
- HERDEM speaks at American Turkish Council’s U.S.-Turkey Investment Partnership Summit: 24 February 2016
- Drexel University’s Global Innovation Partnership Lecture Series starts with HERDEM: 23 February 2016
- A Quick Look at Turkey’s Domestic Incentives Mechanism for Investment
- Bilateral Investment Treaties
- The New Era in Energy: Turkish Stream
- New Era in Procurement: Industrial Cooperation in Turkey
- Turkey’s Civil Offset Regulation
- Effects of Turkey’s Parliamentary Election on Economy
- Spotlight: Concerns about Constitutionality of Turkey’s New IP/O Regime in Civil Industrial Sectors