As the world changes, dynamics and the rules of the trade evolves indispensably with close impact to business world. Our International Trade and Global Offset Practice Group has been designed to assist incorporations and the government authorities against the pitfalls associated with implementation of international trading rules.
Our practice also includes assisting clients in export control, compliance, procurement and the intellectual property issues in Turkey and abroad through highly respected worldwide collaborators.
HERDEM’s International Trade and Global Offset Practice Group mainly focuses on WTO and EU rules applicable to trade and represent clients in many types and sophisticated structure of offset/industrial participation projects both in military and civil practices. HERDEM currently represents large contractors, OEMs in this market as the only law firm in Turkey building governmental relations aiming to contribute to the future’s industrial participation policies and invited by foreign universities by giving lectures on proposed free tree agreements.
Articles About International Trade Law
- Regulating Internet Of Things (IoT) :Senate Bill 327 of the United States
- In or Out: The Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces Treaty
- The Risks of Cloud Computing
- The Present and Future of the Copyrights: Digital Music Platforms
- The Nature of Offset Agreements in Defense Industries
- The Effect of GDPR in PECR and Electronic Marketing
- By-Passing Competition Law: Online Platforms
- The ITER PROJECT and the Momentum Towards Alternative Energy Sources
- Accusations on Elon Musk and Tesla: Is The Market Manipulated?
- The Intersection: Pharmaceutical Sector and EU Competition Law
- GDPR to Boost Your Business
- Supervision and Enforcement of GDPR
- Need to Know Guide About the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- A Short Pathway to General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)
- Individual Rights Provided by General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)
- GDPR and RegTech
- An Insight on Defense Offsets and Military Procurement
- California Supreme Court Decision on Military Procurement and Unfair Competition
- HERDEM360: Information Technologies and Industrial Cooperation, 16 July 2016
- HERDEM speaks on Industrial Cooperation Programs in Toledo, May 22-25 2016
- HERDEM360 Meetings: Localization, Indigenization and Intersectoral Partnerships May 14,2016 @Divan Hotel
- Seminar on Industrial Cooperation and Offset Programs
- Industrial Cooperation in Healthcare: Guideline in English is Available Now
- HERDEM speaks at American Turkish Council’s U.S.-Turkey Investment Partnership Summit: 24 February 2016
- Drexel University’s Global Innovation Partnership Lecture Series starts with HERDEM: 23 February 2016