Private Equities have recently been gaining ground in the Turkish market both as instruments for funding and for more effective management of firms competing in an increasingly more competitive global market. This specific financial instrument inevitably requires the combination of financial knowledge with sector specific know how to proceed with sound investment decisions. In this context, Herdem Attorneys at Law provides its clients with the particular local knowledge of the business sectors in question ranging from Energy to Banking and Finance and from Pharmaceuticals to Aviation and combines it with an in depth financial analysis.
Our firm provides the following services for its clients pertaining to Private Equities;
Services for Private Equity
- Fund management for M&A transactions
- Bridge Financing
- Transaction and Deal Structuring
- Fund formation
The holistic approach adopted by our firm brings the legal staff together with the finance experts serving in our company to consult on every stage of Private Equity business cycle; including formation, investment, management and the exit. By cultivating our long standing relationships with the leading Turkish and global financial institutions, we are committed to provide our Private Equity clients with the best informed legal consultancy services that will help them to navigate their way in the Turkish market.
Articles About Private Equity Law
- A Booming Option: Venture Capital in Turkish Defense Technologies
- Public Offerings and Corporate Governance in Turkish Defense Industry
- Crowdfunding in Turkey
- Turkey Imposed Withholding Tax on Digital Advertising
- Could the Inventions Created by Artificial Intelligence be Protected within the Scope of Intellectual Property Rights?
- Convertible Bonds in Turkey
- The Effect of GDPR in PECR and Electronic Marketing
- By-Passing Competition Law: Online Platforms
- Accusations on Elon Musk and Tesla: Is The Market Manipulated?
- GDPR to Boost Your Business
- Territoriality of GDPR
- GDPR: Sanctions for Non-Compliance
- A Comparative Approach to EU’s GDPR and the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law
- Supervision and Enforcement of GDPR
- Need to Know Guide About the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- A Short Pathway to General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)
- HERDEM speaks at Nuclear Finance Conference, 11-12 May, OECD Conference Center, Paris
- Seminar on Commercilization of Innovation 3 March 2016
- Presentation on Public Domain! A Regulatory Perspective: How Crowdfunding is Applicable in International Markets? Date 12 January 2015 Venue Boğaziçi University
- A Quick Look at Turkey’s Domestic Incentives Mechanism for Investment