Private Equities have recently been gaining ground in the Turkish market both as instruments for funding and for more effective management of firms competing in an increasingly more competitive global market. This specific financial instrument inevitably requires the combination of financial knowledge with sector specific know how to proceed with sound investment decisions. In this context, Herdem Attorneys at Law provides its clients with the particular local knowledge of the business sectors in question ranging from Energy to Banking and Finance and from Pharmaceuticals to Aviation and combines it with an in depth financial analysis.
Our firm provides the following services for its clients pertaining to Private Equities;
Services for Private Equity
- Fund management for M&A transactions
- Bridge Financing
- Transaction and Deal Structuring
- Fund formation
The holistic approach adopted by our firm brings the legal staff together with the finance experts serving in our company to consult on every stage of Private Equity business cycle; including formation, investment, management and the exit. By cultivating our long standing relationships with the leading Turkish and global financial institutions, we are committed to provide our Private Equity clients with the best informed legal consultancy services that will help them to navigate their way in the Turkish market.
Articles About Private Equity Law
- HERDEM speaks at Nuclear Finance Conference, 11-12 May, OECD Conference Center, Paris
- Seminar on Commercilization of Innovation 3 March 2016
- Presentation on Public Domain! A Regulatory Perspective: How Crowdfunding is Applicable in International Markets? Date 12 January 2015 Venue Boğaziçi University
- A Quick Look at Turkey’s Domestic Incentives Mechanism for Investment
- Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Technology and Banking
- ICSID Arbitration: A Tool to Secure International Investments
- Turkey’s Civil Offset Regulation
- Effects of Turkey’s Parliamentary Election on Economy
- Increasing Demand on Personal Loans in Turkey
- Registered E-Mail System of MASAK under the Law on Prevention of Financing of Terrorism
- Mergers and Acquisitions Deals in 2014, Expectations for 2015
- Taxation, Import, Export and Transfers under Turkish Petroleum Law
- Collateral Assignments in Respect of Credit Agreements: Belt or Suspender for Foreign Companies in Turkey?
- The Latest Tax Amnesty in Turkey: Law No 6552
- Off-Shore Banking in Turkey
- New Regulation for the Turkish Banking Industry: Towards a Healthy Synthesis Between the Banks and the Customers
- How Can Turkish Banking Cope with the Changing Global Banking Dynamics?
- Strong Regulatory Base of the Turkish Banking Sector Amid Mixed Signals
- OTC Market Derivatives: New Revolution in Turkish Capital Markets Law