Projects Practice Group of HERDEM has been designed aiming to provide clients industrial and sectoral data and the latest developments that might have direct impact on their business from legal perspective.
Project Practice Group also works with universities and NGOs on their specific requirements peculiar to the certain industries which HERDEM has special focus.
Project practice also includes establishing data centers, making surveys and submitting recommendations on practices of certain industries. One of the underlying reasons for establishing such a practice group, which is niche in Turkish legal market, is to provide continuous vocational development to respond clients’ requirements also from business perspective.
Articles About Project Finance Law
- Supervision and Enforcement of GDPR
- Need to Know Guide About the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Individual Rights Provided by General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)
- HERDEM360: Information Technologies and Industrial Cooperation, 16 July 2016
- HERDEM360 Meetings: Localization, Indigenization and Intersectoral Partnerships May 14,2016 @Divan Hotel
- A Quick Look at Turkey’s Domestic Incentives Mechanism for Investment
- Bilateral Investment Treaties
- ICSID Arbitration: A Tool to Secure International Investments
- A Way to Avoid Unstable Electricity Market Prices in Turkey
- Nuclear Power Plants (NPPs) and Turkey
- Turkey’s Civil Offset/Industrial Participation Enthusiasm: Public Procurement versus Industrial Participation, Creating a Risk Area in International Trade Practices
- Mergers and Acquisitions Deals in 2014, Expectations for 2015
- Contracting the Petroleum Operations under Turkish Petroleum Law: Scope and Limits of Liability on Petroleum Right Owners
- Taxation, Import, Export and Transfers under Turkish Petroleum Law
- Collateral Assignments in Respect of Credit Agreements: Belt or Suspender for Foreign Companies in Turkey?
- Delivery of Leviathan Gas through Turkey
- An Overview of FIDIC Rules
- EMRA Approval for Share Transfer in Electricity Generation Companies in Turkey
- Energy Supply Security: Is this Conceivable for Renewables?
- Pitfalls in Financing the Renewable Investments in Turkey